Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (1 plan even covers 100% of benefits)
- A Macbook and office set up stipend
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
- $200/month for UberEats
- Quarterly stipend for wellness activities
- Education budget
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Operations Data Analyst who lives and breathes data to join our exceptional team and help Sales & Ops organization make data-driven decisions to drive rapid growth. In this position on our RevOps team you will act as the day-to-day data analyst, manage data integrity and build effective, usable, well-designed reports & dashboards.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer journey phases, related operations flows and metrics
- Create end-to-end, robust reporting framework working closely with key stakeholders in Sales & Operations
- Define KPIs, develop and maintain Sales & Ops related metrics and dashboards in Salesforce & Tableau, in addition to ad hoc analysis to help drive business decisions
- Deliver and drive insights, helping to support data-driven operations optimization
- Uncovers and corrects data fidelity issues, reconciles data discrepancies, and supports data governance initiatives
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze ad-hoc data integrity issues & problems with very fast turnarounds
- Become expert on key internal and external data sources
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to identify opportunities to improve data quality and related data architecture practices
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 2-4 years as a data analyst supporting Sales & Operations
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce object model, built & deployed Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Strong experience with data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Able to map data schemas and explain how data flows into and out of Sales & Ops’ relevant systems
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Is comfortable reviewing data with the leadership team
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong sense of ownership, team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Capable of supporting strategic initiatives
Nice to have:
- A certification (or two) in any major data platform
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including working within a sprint framework