We’re looking for a talented UX & Design team lead to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
This role is both a hands-on and strategic role that demands that its occupier has a solid background in conceptualizing, designing, and creating first-class product experiences for the product’s consumers, as well as managing and mentoring a team of superstars.In this position you will lead, develop and manage a high-performing team of UX/UI designers, Your team will define early concepts, articulate end-to-end experiences, and craft elegant design solutions across a range of products and platforms at global scale while collaborating closely with product, engineering and marketing peers within Fundbox.
In this role, you will
- Operate as a thought leader, partnering with business stakeholders to drive best in class user experiences
- Own overall end-to-end user experience across the entire product— from the big picture down to specifics of feature or product flows
- Guide and mentor designers while creating the right work conditions for them to grow and develop their skills
- Collaborate with Product managers, developers, marketers, and customer support throughout the Product process, including discovery, testing and scoping to drive successful launches and iterations
- Innovate, inspire, drive and advocate for the highest possible quality of user experiences throughout the team’s deliverables
- Help build and optimize the team’s collaboration processes with global teams in the company
You should have
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing UX and design teams
- 8+ years of experience in UX and visual design, building products hands on and complete proficiency with today’s tools and conventions
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting to and influencing partners, colleagues and management
- An online portfolio demonstrating experience leading teams in creating user-centered design solutions
- Positive approach, highest collaboration skills, user first thinking and fast learning abilities
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.