Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its machine learning platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
And these achievements have not gone unnoticed! We’ve recently been named by CB Insights as one of the top 250 Fintechs from a pool of over 17,000 companies.
We offer incredible benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Generous PTO policy
- Monthly lunch credits through Uber Eats
- Total wellness benefits, including fitness expense reimbursements, physical and mental health resources
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Comprehensive health insurance with 100% employer-funded options, life insurance, and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified as a Great Place to Work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%!
We’re looking for a talented Senior Analyst, Acquisitions & Customer Management to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Credit team at Fundbox owns automated underwriting policies, product strategy and has direct responsibility for customer-level KPIs. The team ensures that the company’s expansion continues to deliver healthy lending margins. As a senior analyst, you will be tasked with solving complex problems, monitoring portfolio performance, and identifying business opportunities.
- Plan and execute complex analyses to develop recommendations
- Design and evaluate A/B experiments for new products, features, and policies
- Define key metrics that measure the impact and efficiency of the new initiatives and business processes
- Manage reporting and accuracy of key data metrics used for credit policy decision-making, customer retention, and sales operational efficiency
- Communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic customer management decisions
- Conduct customer and competitive research to inform new product strategy
- Partner with data ops, engineering & sales operations team to build, automate and store key data points from multiple sources
- Lead the development of new methodologies to move our analytics capabilities forward
You should have:
- 2 or more years of experience in a highly analytical and quantitative role
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to communicate insights clearly and succinctly to audiences with a range of subject matter expertise and seniority
- Comfort with solving complex problems, proactively identifying issues, structuring analyses, and organizing findings with limited guidance
- Ability to effectively use PowerPoint and Word, or their Google counterparts, to present analyses and influence partners
- Track record of project ownership from planning to execution
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or a quantitative field, such as Economics, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Engineering
- Experience in financial services, particularly consumer or small business lending
- Experience consulting in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts, test design, and R
- Expertise in Tableau or other data exploration and visualization software
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.