Fundbox is looking for a talented IT Specialist to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The IT Specialist is a versatile, high-profile position responsible for providing hardware, software, and systems support of the company’s IT environment and working on internal projects. The IT Specialist will ensure all local and remote employees have consistent access to high-quality IT support. A successful candidate must be comfortable being proactive and desire to learn and improve their skills while helping the whole Fundbox team succeed.
In this role, you will
- Improve and develop our Google Workspace and various SaaS products
- Provision hardware and resolve technical issues for our Mac and Windows employees
- Build our IT knowledge-base and maintain continual documentation of standards, processes, and procedures required to deliver high-quality service
- Oversee access to internal company resources, maintain conference rooms, and resolve network issues
- Work on reconciling the IT budget for hardware and software acquisitions
- Grow your knowledge and have access to many parts of our IT infrastructure
You should have
- 3+ years experience in IT administration in a medium-sized organization (100-500 employees) or similar roles
- Experience building, managing, and troubleshooting macOS and Windows devices
- Experience in technical writing, documentation, and building a knowledge-base
- Experience in administrating a Google Workspace
- Excellent communication ability in English and Hebrew, both written and verbal
- Independent, self-driver, and autodidact
- Experience working within Meraki and ZTNA solutions
- Experience working with Jamf or Intune (MEM)
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.