Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented Business Manager (Collections & Recoveries Strategy) to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Credit Risk Loss Mitigation team, you will have an opportunity to apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. You will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
In this role, you will
- Be a core member of the overall credit analysis and risk management team that are responsible for developing and implementing strategies that will improve business performance
- Manage the credit analytics of our Collections (past due) and Recoveries (charged-off) strategy that directly contributes to portfolio performance and company bottom line
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations
- Develop credit frameworks for the loss mitigation strategy, build credit analysis, monitoring, and reporting
- Be responsible to build, evaluate, and manage the key credit metrics and will work with Product, Technology, Operations, and other partner teams to improve the credit performance of the group.
You should have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis or consulting
- At least 1 year of experience in SQL querying (or similar)
- At least 1 year of experience in Collections & Recoveries strategy (preferred)
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Manager, BA - Collections and Recovery Strategy must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.