Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
No cold calling or hunting for leads in this role! Throughout the day you will be assigned hot leads of businesses who were recently approved and are interested in a Fundbox line of credit. You will be surrounded by hard working, team oriented, and driven teammates who are constantly setting record sales goals month over month.
In this role, you will...
Our inbound sales team is responsible for consulting clients about their business needs, providing product demonstrations, and selling/upselling Fundbox financial products. You love talking on the phone and making a difference. You have a passion for learning and are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organization. In this role you will:
- Establish rapport with business owners and key decision-makers
- Consult businesses on their financial needs and sell/upsell Fundbox
- Well versed in active listening to overcome the businesses concerns and creatively find ways Fundbox can help each business
- Maintain high outbound call volume to approved Fundbox customers
- Wear many hats and communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be committed to being customer-centric
- Work hard, celebrate your accomplishments, and have a great work/life balance.
You should have...
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Customer success/Account Management/Customer Support experience is a plus
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University is a plus
- Quick thinker and learner
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Account Executive must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.