Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Director of Total Rewards to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People team, you will have an opportunity to own the compensation function by building and maintaining our job architecture framework and pathing consistent with market practices as well as assist in the implementation of programs and systems from the ground up.
In this role, you will:
- Establish a total rewards philosophy and strategy, that is both tactical and strategic, to drive business results and reflect Fundbox’s mission, vision, company culture, and people strategy.
- Build and implement programs for cash compensation, annual bonuses, equity awards, and benefits to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness and ensure equity.
- Create effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Assist in preparing and facilitating analysis and materials for Compensation Committee and external Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all regulatory and immigration requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Partner closely with financial leaders while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
You should have:
- At least 7 years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company.
- At least 3 years’ Total Rewards team leadership experience.
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution of complex projects and programs in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project manager; bias towards action (with a strong sense of urgency) and a continuous process improvement mindset.
- Deep analytical focus, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Thorough knowledge of employment and immgration laws, regulations, and agencies.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Director, Total Rewards must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.