Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Capital Markets Manager to join our exceptional finance team. You will report to the Head of Capital Markets and will be a key member of the capital markets team. As Capital Markets Manager, you will work closely with our existing credit providers and will assist in executing our credit funding strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the capital markets team to evaluate funding options in order to support Fundbox’s growth and optimize capital structure.
- Manage the execution of new credit facilities and securitizations through management of due diligence processes, structuring, modeling and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and potential new investors and lenders, including the management of ongoing communications and information requests.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (product, legal, engineering, finance, credit) to implement operational requirements of transactions and otherwise support capital markets initiatives.
You should have:
- 5 or more years of experience in debt capital markets, preferably at an ABS issuer (including online lending platforms), investment bank, alternative lender or asset manager.
- Exposure to structured finance transactions, including securitizations, warehouses and/or whole loan sales / forward flow..
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills, including written and oral communication.
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems in an often ambiguous work environment.
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau preferred.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Capital Markets Manager must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.