Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Manager - Payments Product Strategy to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Sr. Manager - Payments Product Growth is a key role, focused on growing the suite of existing and new payments products that effectively serve the needs of small businesses. This role will report directly to the GM of Payments and will collaborate closely with internal/external partners to ensure success and growth of Fundbox’s payments products.
In this role, you will
- Analyze performance of Fundbox’s payments products in terms of penetration, utilization and engagement in partnership with Data Science
- Review and share product performance relative to business objectives and targets, working closely with Finance
- Identify opportunities to accelerate growth of payments products in terms of enhancing product features, updating commercial structures, refining go-to-market approaches, etc.
- Assess feasibility of identified growth opportunities with inputs from internal and external partners
- Short-list opportunities based on ROI and socialize with business leaders to set priorities
- Partner with Product Managers, Marketing, Sales and Operations to implement priorities
- Monitor performance on an ongoing basis and make necessary refinements
You should have
- At least 5 years experience in product strategy, product analysis or customer analysis
- Solid understanding of B2B payments
- Strategic and analytical orientation, with a passion to tackle and solve complex problems
- Ability to perform in cross-functional settings
- Experience leading and managing multiple complex projects at once
- Sense of ownership, business acumen and result orientation
- Ability to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal) to executives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Sr. Manager - Payments Product Strategy must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.