Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (1 plan even covers 100% of benefits)
- A Macbook and office set up stipend
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
- $200/month for UberEats
- Quarterly stipend for wellness activities
- Education budget
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Business Development professional to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our partners. In this position on our Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with Fundbox’s top partners, helping them reach their full potential by driving strategic initiatives to accomplish shared goals.
- Own Fundbox’s top enterprise accounts including strategic objectives and revenue goals of each account
- Develop and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders including senior management while understanding decision making process
- Grow revenue through strategic business plan creation, consultative selling, and upsell opportunities
- Develop and apply account plans for each managed account designed to meet client needs and partner with client to achieve their directives
- Negotiate contract extensions, pricing, and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to execute on revenue goals and objectives
- Interpret data (market data, competitive data, proprietary data, and client supplied data) to include in data-driven decision-making process and to create a clear view on status of client
- Conduct QBRs with clients to track against both Fundbox and clients KPIs
- Identify potential new products/services and supply inputs to product and R&D teams to place on roadmap in order to serve clients with a long-term view
- Gain a deep understanding of client businesses, strategic objectives, market conditions, and competitive landscapes and continually work to understand how Fundbox can best enable their success through custom implementations, economic considerations, and strategic alignment
What you will bring
- 5+ years relationship management experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
- 2+ years experience in fintech, payments, SMB lending and/or credit card space.
- Proven experience building and scaling a high performance partner success program (e.g. lending / credit).
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to structure and parse qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings and draw insights that you can translate into actionable recommendations.
- A strong problem-solving track record: ability to think through unique problems with no set guide and design and execute a path to a solution.
- Self motivated and hyper focused on meeting / exceeding goals; you have an ownership mentality and can start projects with minimal oversight.
- Experience managing and optimizing partners to drive growth, including revenue and optimizing customer acquisition funnels.
- Exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in G Suite, Tableau, Excel, Salesforce, & Confluence