At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We're looking for a talented Account Executive to join our Business Development team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for proactively engaging our new and existing customers to help them get the most out of Fundbox. We put our customers first by delivering innovative best in class service every day and putting our best foot forward at every turn.
NOTE: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Partnerships Associate who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will:
- Establish rapport with business owners and key decision makers
- Consult businesses on their financial needs and sell/upsell Fundbox
- Provide account support including trend analysis and research to gain share
- Wear many hats and communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be committed to being customer-centric
- Work hard, celebrate your accomplishments, and have a great work/life balance
You should have:
- At least 2 years of business development experience or 1 year of account management experience.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Ability to be a quick thinker and learner
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer success experience is a plus.
- Financial Services experience is a plus.
- Tech company experience is a plus
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco; Plano, Texas; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.