At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
As the Sr. Manager, Collections Operations & Strategy you will play a key leadership role in growing Operations. You will work closely with collections, operations, marketing & product to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on operational strategies that drive our business metrics.
In this role, you will
- Drive the Operations strategy in partnership with Ops leaders to improve efficiency for Collections, Customer Support & Account Management
- Identify “aha moments” through data analysis which leads to maximum revenue impact through recoveries & better customer management
- Build segmentation to prioritize agent bandwidth on the highest LTV customer based on user personas, behavioral data, and contact data
- Develop hypothesis-driven experiments to quickly learn & influence operations strategy
- Develop dashboards & ongoing reporting to surface insights and drive decision-making
You should have
- A quantitative degree in a field like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or Engineering - advanced degrees preferred
- At least 4 years in Operational analytics (Sales/Collections/Customer Support) and FinTech/Financial services experience preferred
- Experience with a scripting language like Python or R
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, a record of working cross-functionally to achieve results
- Advanced SQL/Excel skills & high level of comfort delivering reporting and insights within a data visualization platform like Tableau
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.