Fundbox is looking for a talented SecOps Engineer who will assist in maintaining and developing our information security program. In this position, reporting directly to Fundbox’s CISO, you will have an opportunity to engage with cross functional teams, drive the InfoSec technological roadmap, and enable our rapid growth - securely.
In this role, you will
- Implement and execute security controls to ensure enforcement of policies and procedures
- Evaluate and implement solutions to improve our security posture, and enable new business initiatives
- Execute assessment reviews and audits
- Monitor, identify, and investigate security events
You should have
- At least 2 years of relevant experience developing in python, and feel comfortable diving into production code
- A good understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP etc.)
- At least two years of hands-on experience administering and securing AWS cloud environments
- Experience maintaining and debugging distributed web applications on cloud platforms
- Experience in linux environments and operations
- Experience with audits and security controls
- Relevant security training or certifications
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.