Many CPAs can get caught up in their own conservative values around the cost of borrowing money and forget the missed opportunity for the entrepreneurial business owner to accept the risk and use it to fuel business growth. You have the knowledge and insight your client needs, and pairing it with the right tool can change not only your customers’ business but yours as well.
My white paper, “The Expanding Role of the CPA: Finding Tools to Fill the Gaps,” in partnership with Fundbox, will give you the tips and strategies you need to start learning about these new funding tools and stay ahead of the CPA curve.
What Does The White Paper Address?
- The Slow Death of Traditional Financing
- The Expanding Role of CPAs
- The Benefits of the Cloud
- How to Set Up Goals/Strategies for Your Customers
- Be Educated, Not Fearful
- Alternative Financing: What CPAs Need to Know