While the average SMB is waiting on $84,000 worth of unpaid invoices, construction companies are faced with a much larger number: $110,348.
To help businesses in the construction industry manage delayed payments and hopefully prevent them in the long run, we created the cash flow industry guide below.
- What Delayed Payments Mean for Construction Companies
- When limited cash flow makes it harder to pay bills, repair equipment, and pursue new opportunities
- How to Prevent Late Payments—or at Least Accelerate Them
- The benefits of ditching the accounting jargon and why you should consider offering discounts for early payments
- How to Overcome Late Payments and Strengthen Cash Flow
- Seasonality and creative ways to stretch cash flow
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Ready for more?
Apply for funding and find out if you qualify today